We are very pleased to announce that we have received €50,000 from Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase I for our submission of PFS innovation in wastewater treatment. Pharem has satisfied the requirements of a feasibility study to verify the technological and practical, as well as economic viability of our innovation.
The project will emphazise on validation of the market, financial and technical aspects of PFS for large scale industrialization o within EU. Here you can find an overview of selcted activities.
Validation of commercial & market feasibility
- Conduct research of the decision-making process of the municipalities
- Develop additional influence channels
- Conduct partners search for trial cases in Sweden and Austria
- Recruit a key trial partners in Sweden and Austria
- Identify additional commercial risks and develop mitigation measures
Validation of economic & financial feasibility
- Investigate the impact of the Swiss pharmaceutical filtration regulation on the local and EU market
- Validate profitability and scalability of the “freemium” business model for the filtering system
- Develop a preliminary project implementation plan
Validation of technical feasibility
- Finalize preparation of the patent and apply
- Select the partners for assembly of the trial case
- Prepare the detailed maintenance plans
- Prepare specifications for additional enzymes
For more information about Horizon 2020 we suggest that you visit:
Stay informed about more information on PFS, products and other news by following us on LinkedIn.